Choosing an anti-aging treatment can be overwhelming. To start, it’s a good idea to know what you would like to get out of your treatment. A clear and open conversation
with your doctor is important. Make sure you get all the information you need to
make the decision that is right for you. Talk to your cosmetic dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or facial plastic surgeon about the anti-aging benefits you are looking for. Consider whether
the following are important to you:
- Gradual effects that work over time, not overnight
- Results that give you a natural-looking appearance without giving you away
- A treatment that helps to replace lost collagen
- Proven results that can last more than two years*
*Individual results and treatment sessions may vary. Clinical trial ended at 25 months.
Being prepared can get you the information you need to make the right decision for
you. Here are some questions to ask a Sculptra Aesthetic trained physician so you
can make the most of your visit:
- How does Sculptra Aesthetic work?
- Will it make me look like I've had work done?
- Is there any other treatment that works like Sculptra Aesthetic?
- I know that more than one treatment session may be required. How many do you think I
- How long might the treatment effects last?
- What are the possible side effects of treatment with Sculptra Aesthetic?
- When can I expect to see results?
- How soon after treatment can I resume my normal activity?
- Is there any ingredient in Sculptra Aesthetic that I may be allergic to?
*On average 3 treatment sessions are needed over a few months.
You should tell your dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or facial plastic surgeon about all the medicines
you are taking, even over-the-counter products or treatments.
Find a Sculptra Aesthetic physician near you